Baitsyn dugana

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Baitsyn dugana,

Rinchen Number :
197

Rinchen Name :
Baitsany khuree

Type of Temple :
Temporary Assembly

Aimag Temple located in :
Arkhangai

Sum Temple located in :
Bayangol bag, Tsakhir soum

Old Aimag Name :
Sain Noyon

Old Sum Name :
c

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Архангай аймагЦахир сум.Байцын дуган Архангай аймгийн Цахир сумын төвөөс баруун хойш 75 км газар Тэрхийн голын хойд эрэгт Байцын Дөрөлж хэмээх намхан толгойн цаана Чулуут голын хойд эрэгт байна. Уг дуганы тууриас хойд зүгт 2 км газарт Халзан Бүргэдэй буюу Очир хайрхан хэмээх уул бий. Энэ уулын орчимд Энэтхэгийн Сэра хийдийн хамба лам агсан Сэнгээ ринбүүчи, Ялгасан гэгээн , өвгөн гэсэр лам Чүлтэмжамц хэмээх хутагт хувилгаад төржээ. Байцын дуган нь ердөө нэг модон дуган байсан бөгөөд зөвхөн хавар, намар л Зоогийн хүрээнээс лам нар гарч ирж хурал хурдаг. Бусад үед нэг тахилч ламтай, ойр орчимд нь Зоогийн хүрээний бог мал жасаалдаг жасаа хурал байж. Архангай аймгийн Цахир сум нь хуучнаар Сайн ноён хан аймгийн Далай чойнхор вангийн хошуу бөгөөд ардын хувьсгалын дараа шинээр Архангай аймаг байгуулагдахад Архангай аймгийн Тариат сумын нэг баг болж байгаад 1993 онд бие даасан Цахир сум гэж байгуулагдсан тул 1979 онд хэвлэгдсэн “ БНМАУ-ын угсаатны зүйн атлас”-т уг дуган Архангай аймгийн Тариат суманд бүртгэгджээ. / Цахир сумны иргэн өндөр настан Ламжавтай хийсэн ярилцлагаас 2007.06.30/

Description of location :
The site is located on the north bank of the Chuluut river, 75 km. north west of Tsakhir sum center. North of the site (2 km.)is Khalzan Burgedei (Ochir khairkhan) mountain.

GPS readings :
North 47° 21’  East 99°  07’

Estimated site dimensions (metres) :
Side1: У 12 Side2: Ө 8 Side3: У 10 Side4: Ө 8 Side5: У 6 Side6: Ө 6

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
The site is located in a high forest area and is thickly covered by grass. Several clay fractures are found on the site area. A stone stoop remains.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
Unknown

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1937 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1945-1950 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Unknown - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
about 15-20 monks
about 15-20 monks

Notes :
There is evidence of wheat cultivation southeast of dugan. On the north side of the dugan was the winter place of a person called Nast. It is unknown whether Nast was Chinese or Tibetan. Sengee rinpoche, an abbot of Sera monastery, and Yalgasan gegeen were born in this region of Khalzan Burgedei (Ochir khairkhan). Because Tsakhir sum was founded in 1993, the location of the site was registered in Tariat sum, Arkhangai aimag, in the list of academician B.Rinchen.

Form Number :
АРЦА 031

Survey Team :
Team E

Газрын зураг / Map