Enkhiin khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Enkhiin khural,Enkhiin jas ,

Rinchen Number :
386

Rinchen Name :
Enkhiin khural, engeriin khural

Type of Temple :
Monastry

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Lun soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Zorigt vangiin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Лүн сум. Энхийн хурал /Энгэрийн хурал/ Лүн сумын төвөөс урагш 8 км-т Энхийн ам хэмээх харгана бударганатай уужим аманд Хүүхдийн овоо хэмээх чулуун овоо бий.Энэ овооноос баруун тийш Энхийн жас хэмээх жасын 2 дуган байжээ.1870-аад оны үед байгуулагдсан гэж үздэг энэ жасаа хурал нь цагийн хурал байсан бөгөөд зөвхөн зун намрын улиралд дүйцэн өдрүүдээр лам нар цуглаж хурал хурдаг байжээ.Бусад үед мөнх зултай зөвхөн тахилч лам байсан байна.Зуны эхэн сард Хүүхдийн овоог тахидаг байжээ.

Description of location :
In an open valley filled with garagana and plants of the forb family, there is a Children’s Owoo located 8 km. south of Enkhiin Am valley. From the Children’s Owoo, 50 to 60 meters to the west, are bases of two temples called Enkhiin Jasiin.

GPS readings :
North 47° 48’  East 105°  16’

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
The Children’s Owoo aids in finding this spot. Without this landmark it is hard to find because garagana and plants densely cover the area and conceal the monastery site.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
1870

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1935 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1945-1947 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Unknown - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
10-15 monks
10-15 monks

Form Number :
ТӨЛҮ 016

Survey Team :
Team F

Газрын зураг / Map

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

ТӨЛҮ 016