Bayandelgeriin khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Bayandelgeriin khural,

Rinchen Number :
446

Rinchen Name :
Bayandelgeriin khural

Type of Temple :
Temporary Assembly

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Bayndelger soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Darkhan Chin Van Puntsagtserengiin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Баяндэлгэр сум. Баяндэлгэрийн хурал. Хуучин Түшээт хан аймгийн Дархан Чин вангийн хошууны нутаг одоогийн Баяндэлгэр сумын төвд төвхнөж байжээ. Тус сумын анхны сургуулийн хичээлийн байр , дотуур байр байсан тэр орчинд энэ хурлын хоёр дуган байсан байна. 40-50 лам хурж цугладаг түр цагийн энэ хурал нь Хэрлэнгийн зүүн хүрээний салбар жасаа хурал байсан бололтой. Хурлын лам нар Тахилт гозгор уулыг зуны эхэн сард, Шовх хангай уулыг амрын дунд саруудад тахидаг байв. Дээрх лам нар дүйцэн өдрүүдэд Хэрлэнгийн зүүн хүрээнээс гарч ирж хурал хурдаг байсан ба тус хурал нь Гомбо сахиустай байжээ. 19-р зууны дунд үед байгуулагдсан гэх энэ хурал нь 1934,35 оны үед хаагдсан байна. Харин хоёр дуган нь 1940-өөд оны сүүлч үеэр нураагджээ.

Description of location :
The temple, Bayandelgeriin Khural, is found in an area which once served as the centre of Bayandelger sum. The current Bayandelger sum is southeast of the temple site in an open plain zone. To the northwest of the temple is Bayandelger mountain, north is Shovkh Khairkhan, on its southeast side is Rashaant Tal spring and to the west is a sacred mountain Gozgoruud. Most mountains Shovkh of Bayandelger sum are sacred and worshiped.

GPS readings :
North 47° 43’  East 108°  06’

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
The area was occupied by a primary school which was attended by kids from the previous sum centre. To the east of Buyandelger sum are the Municipality’s administration centre, a kindergarden and, to its northwest, a ger district. There is a stone fence located north of the ger district and nearby, a wooden building with a steel roof built on the temple base.

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Unknown - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
about 20 monks
about 20 monks

Form Number :
ТӨБД 053

Survey Team :
Team F

Очирпагма


Oral History :

Газрын зураг / Map