Dayantyn khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Dayantyn khural,

Rinchen Number :
457

Rinchen Name :
Shadavlin khiid, Tsenkheriin khural

Type of Temple :
Temple

Aimag Temple located in :
Khentii

Sum Temple located in :
Tsenkher mandal soum

Old Aimag Name :
Setsen Khan

Old Sum Name :
Baatar beiliin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Хэнтий аймгийн Цэнхэрмандал сумын Даянтын хурал Хуучнаар Сэцэн хан аймгийн Баатар бэйлийн хошуу, одоогийн Хэнтий аймгийн Цэнхэрмандал сумын нутагт, хангайн бүсэд, Даянтын голын баруун эх талд уг хурал оршиж байсан.Уг хурал нь Даянтын хурал, Шадавлин хийд гэж нэрлэгдэж байжээ. 1934-38 оны Хүрээ хийдийн судалгаанд Даяантын хурал буюу Шадивлан нь Цагаан өрлөг хэмээх газар 1817 онд лам Гончиг, лам Даржаа, Буд тайж Отгоннуур нарын санаачлагаар байгуулагдсан бөгөөд хоёр дугантай, 25 ламтай, нэг жастай үүндээ адуу 42, үнэр 108, хонь 200, ямаа 30-тай байсан хэмээн тэмдэглэгджээ. Аман эх сурвалж: Уг хурал нь Даянтын эх Шургайт хоёрт нутаглаж байсан хамниган отгийнхоны байгуулсан хурлын газар байсан бөгөөд цагийн хуралтай, цөөн ламтай байжээ. Холбогдох эх сурвалж: -Цэцдийн шаштирт мөнхөрсөн Цэнхэрмандал миний нутаг -Долгорын Чүлтэмийн ярилцлага (Хэнтий аймгийн Цэнхэрмандал сумын өндөр настан)

Description of location :
The site is located west of the Dayantyn River and on the north of a worshiped owoo Jinsen. It is in a mixed range of forest and valley.

GPS readings :
North 48° 02’  East 109°  03’

Estimated site dimensions (metres) :
Side1: 11 Side2: 7 Side3: Side4: Side5: Side6:

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
There is only a stone base that indicates that the site has been occupied by an establishment.

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
not clear
not clear

Notes :
The site was granted by Setsen Khan. This place is closely surrounded by Shurguit and Dayant, Mungun Morit at the northwest, Jonon Vangiin Khoshuu (Baya Adraga) at the northeast and enclosed by Bishreltiinkhen in the south. The site is said to have had a temple named Khamnigan Otog by an ethnic group, Khamnigans, made up of Mongolians who are originally from Manchuria. The site was freed after the Mongolian Revolution in 1921. The administration unit, Bishrelt, was merged with the 5th bridage. These days, the minority of the local population is still Khamnigans. In Professor B. Rinchen’s list, the site was referred to with the name Shaduvlin Monastery at number 457. It is possible that the monastery is located near the Dayanch river.

Form Number :
ХЭЦМ 004

Survey Team :
Team F

Газрын зураг / Map