Janchivlin khuree

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Janchivlin khuree,

Rinchen Number :
438

Rinchen Name :
Janchivlin khiid

Type of Temple :
Monastic School

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Erdene sum/ In the valley of Zuun Urt/

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Darkhan Chin Vangiin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Эрдэнэ сум. Жанчивлин хийд Түшээт хан аймгийн дархан чин вангийн хошууны нутаг одоогинй Эрдэнэ сумын төвөөс баруун тийш 22 км Өвөржанчивлин рашан сувлилын хашаан дотор энэхүү Жанчивлин хийдийн туурь бий.Өмнө талд дархан цаазат Нагалхан уул ар талд эртний тахилгат Цогтөвшин уул байна.Уг хийдийн шашин номын язгуур нэр нь Чүлтэмжанчивлин хэмээх бөгөөд хийдийг анх Сайшаалт Ерөөлтийн 12-р он буюу 1807 оны гал туулай жил засаг бэйс Лүмбүдорж тэргүүлэн өглөгийн эзэн болж Цаннид, Жүд, Майдар, Манба зэрэг хурал номын сургууль үйлдүүлж эхэлснээр эх суурь нь тавигджээ.Энэ хийд нь 20-р зууны эхээр нийт 9 сүм дугантай, 200-гаад ламтай, Цам гарах, Майдар эргэх,Хайлан хурах, Нүгнээ сахих, Сор залах, Ганжуур эргэх зэрэг хурал номын зан үйлийг тогтсон дэг жаягийн дагуу явуулж байв.Жанчивлин хийд 1936 оны дундуур хаагдсан бөгөөд одоо сүм дуганы тууриуд дээр Жанчивлин рашаан сувиллын аж ахуйн склад агуулахуудыг барьсан байна. Холбогдох эх сурвалж: 1.Ч.Банзрагч Б.Сайнхүү “Монголын хүрээ хийдийн түүх” УБ 2004 2.Эрдэнэ сумын харьяат өндөр настан ахмад багш Дашдондог гуайтай хийсэн ярилцлагаас 2007.11.10

Description of location :
The site is located 22Km west of the Erdene sum centre and 3 Km from the centre of the 5th team. The site lies within the fences of Janchivlin sanatorium. The site is surrounded by mountains. They are all around 3-5Km away. Nagakhaan mountain is on the south, Buural khangai mountain is on the south-west, Ust Gozgor and sacred Tsogt Tuvshiin mountains are behind the site.

GPS readings :
North 47° 35’  East 107°  37’

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
The stone foundation of the temples are inside the sanatorium compound and currently storage buildings have been built over them. However, the stone foundation is larger than the storage building and is visible on its right and front side. This is the original base of Janchivlin khuree’s temple.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
1830

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1937 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1940 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Nomch mergen - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
about 200 monks
about 200 monks

Notes :
Initially the monastery was called Darjaagiin khural. Later on it was enlarged and was renamed Janchivlingiin khuree. Some researchers say the name Janchivlin originates from Janchiv Gelen. But the majority of scholars say the name is derives from the Tibetan word Janchublin. An elder Dashdondog, one of the informants, thought that Darjaagiin khural was renamed Janchivlingiin khuree by the 4th Bogd.

Form Number :
ТӨЭР 049

Survey Team :
Team F

Дашдондог


Oral History :

Газрын зураг / Map

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

ТӨЭР 049