Ar Bulgiin khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Ar Bulgiin khural,

Rinchen Number :
377

Rinchen Name :
Ar bulgiin khural

Type of Temple :
Other

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Tseel soum, Jargalant soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Baatar vangyn khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Цээл сум. Ар булгийн хурал /жасаа хурал/ Жаргалант сумын төвөөс баруун урагш 28 км, Жаргалант Цээл сумдын хилийн дээс Хүүлэй ханы ар биеп Тээлийн рашаан хэмээх газар энэ хурал төвхнөж байжээ.Ар булгийн Дашлин нэрт хурлыг анх Дамбий гэлэн тойн, Ням гэлэн тойн, эрх тайж Түгж, Гончиг тайж нарын хүмүүс 1771 онд дуган байгуулан Ерөөл хуруулж эхэлснээр эх суурь нь тавигджээ.Дараа нь 1798 онд Ламрин хурлыг байгуулсан байна.2 модон дугантай 30 гаруй лам хурдаг.Энэ хурлын шүтээн сахиус нь тодорхойгүй,1936 хаагдахын өмнөх үеийн тэргүүн лам нь Сүрэнцорж гэдэг хүн байжээ. /Ч.Банзрагч Б.Сайнхүү “Монголын хүрээ хийдийн түүх УБ 2004/

Description of location :
In a vast valley, 26 km. southwest from the sum centre, at the junction of Sargalan and Tseem sum borders, is a place called Teeliin Rashaan. About 200 km. south of the Teeliin Rashaan is a mountain, Khuulen Khan. Buuriin passage is found 500 m. west of the mountain Khuuliin Khan and located 300 m. north of Teeliin river and Teeliin spring.

GPS readings :
North 48° 26’  East 105°  37’

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
It has been said that there were 2 temple bases called Ar Bulagiin located on a hillock south of the Teeliin Rashaan spring which flows through the northern slopes of Khuulen Khan, a mountain that has been worshiped since ancient times. However, we were unable to locate the mentioned bases because the site is spoiled by the establishment of summer quarters, barns and posts which are used to tie horses to.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
1890

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1937 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1940 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Suren lam - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
30 monks
30 monks

Form Number :
ТӨЦЭ 028

Survey Team :
Team F

Газрын зураг / Map

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

ТӨЦЭ 028