Urgun namgiin khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Urgun namgiin khural,

Rinchen Number :
388

Rinchen Name :
Ulaantolgoin khural

Type of Temple :
Temporary Assembly

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Lun soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Zorigt vangiin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Лүн сум. Улаан толгойн хурал /Өргөн намгийн хурал/ Лүн сумын төвөөс баруун хойно 2-р багийн нутагт сумын төвөөс Лүн-Заамарын чиглэлийн авто замаар 18 км явж замын зүүн талд байх өргөн намаг хэмээх дэрст хоолойн дунд нэг дуган бүхий цагийн хурал төвхнөж байжээ.1890-ээд оны сүүлчээр Даваа гэлэн гэдэг хүн байгуулсан ба 1930-аад оны эхэн үеэр хаагджээ.Энэ хуралд жил сарын дүйцэн өдрүүдээр 10 орчим лам цуглаж хурдаг байв.

Description of location :
Northwest of the Lun sum centre, 18 km. from the 2nd brigade area, on the east side of the Lun-to-Zaamar road, there is a pass called Urgun namag. About 300 meters away from the Tuul river shore there are two temple bases lying in the middle of the Urgan namag passage. Previously the area was known to be muddy but recently it has dried out.

GPS readings :
North 47° 99’  East 105°  104’

Estimated site dimensions (metres) :
Side1: У 8 Side2: Ө 6 Side3: У 8 Side4: Ө 6 Side5: Side6:

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
At the centre of Urgun namag passage, two temple bases and a mound of flat stones remain on a dirt embankment.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
1890-1895

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1935 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: mid 1950 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Davaa gelen - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
8-10 monks
8-10 monks

Form Number :
ТӨЛҮ 018

Survey Team :
Team F

Газрын зураг / Map

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

ТӨЛҮ 018