Nomiin Ikh Khüree

Read in English

Сүм хийдийн нэр :
Nomiin Ikh Khüree ,Rebogejai Gandanshaddublin,Rebogeji Gandanshadüwlin,Eregbogejigandanshaddublin,Ölziig badruulagch tögs bayasgalant nomlol büteeliin süm,

Ринчений зураг дах дугаар :
910

Ринчений жагсаалт дах нэр :
Nomiin Ikh Khüree/Rebogeji Gandanshadüwlin/

Сүм хийдийн төрөл :
дацан

Байрлах аймаг :
Нийслэл-Улаанбаатар

Аймгийн хуучин нэр :
Түшээт хан

Байршлын тайлбар :
GPS was taken at the garden of the courtyard of the present Mongolian Art Centre for Children’s Creativity (Khüükhediin urlan büteekh töw), the presumed site of the old Tsogchin temple. In 1937 all the temples were totally destroyed. Today the whole area has been built over so there are no remains.

GPS хаяг :
North 47° 55’  East 106°  55’

Сүм хэвээрээ үлдсэн :
No

Судалгаа явуулах үеийн байдал :
GPS was taken at the garden of the courtyard of the present Mongolian Art Centre for Children’s Creativity (Khüükhediin urlan büteekh töw), the presumed site of the old Tsogchin temple. In 1937 all the temples were totally destroyed. Today the whole area has been built over so there are no remains.

Сүм хийд байгуулагдсан он :
The capital relocated to the overall area of today
moved several times within this territory before s

Сүм хийд хаагдсан, нураагдсан он :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1937 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

тухайн газар шинэ сүм дугана баригдсан :
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):

Date of Reviving:

хуучин хийдийн лам нар
See UBR 910 AM.pdf for details

Тэмдэглэл :
For more information see UBR 910AM.pdf or see entry in Old Monasteries (pdf) on www.mongoliantemples.net/en see entry in Old Monasteries (pdf) on www.mongoliantemples.net Tsogchin dugan Tsogchin dugan The Tsogchin dugan (TIB: tshogs chen ‘du-khang), the great assembly hall, stood at the centre of the complex, as is usual in monastic complexes in this tradition. It was also called Bat tsagaan (‘enormous white’) referring to its shape and form. Originally designed by Öndör Gegeen, the square-shaped white temple had 108 pillars. Pozneeev (p. 55.) describes the appearance of the temple in detail. It had a square cupola with four windows and three broad folding doors, the middle being higher as it was the entrance for the khutagt. Tsültem claims in his introduction (Tsültem, Mongolian Architecture), that it had 108 columns, its square form was 42×42 m and accomodated 2,000 lamas during the daily chanting. See UBR 910 AM.pdf for more information. All data on this temple is kindly provided by Kristina Teleki and Zsuzsa Majer who retain copyright. See relevant section in Monasteries and Temples of Bogdiin Khüree, Ikh Khüree or Urga, the Old Capital City of Mongolia in the First Part of the Twentieth Century: Zsuzsa Majer, Krisztina Teleki Budapest, Hungary. Ulaanbaatar 2006

Хүснэгтийн дугаар :
UBR 910

судалгааны баг :
Team: Д

Газрын зураг :

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

UBR 910

Архивын зургууд :

The sketch of Urga. Tsültem, N., Mongolian Architecture. Ulaanbaatar 1988, Intro 26