Ikh shawiin kharchuudiin khural

Read in English

Сүм хийдийн нэр :
Ikh shawiin kharchuudiin khural ,Saikhan Gombiin süm,

Ринчений зураг дах дугаар :

Ринчений жагсаалт дах нэр :
Ikh shawiin kharchuudiin khural

Сүм хийдийн төрөл :

Байрлах аймаг :

Байршлын тайлбар :
GPS was taken at the Sansar Trade Center

GPS хаяг :
North 47° 55’  East 106°  55’

Сүм хэвээрээ үлдсэн :

Судалгаа явуулах үеийн байдал :
There are no remains as the site has been completely built over.

Сүм хийд байгуулагдсан он :
Possibly after 1913

Сүм хийд хаагдсан, нураагдсан он :

тухайн газар шинэ сүм дугана баригдсан :

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):

Date of Reviving:

хуучин хийдийн лам нар

Тэмдэглэл :
For more information see UBR 927 AM.pdf Laymen lived this north-east area of the city to the east of Züün damnuurchin and the area was called Ikh shaw’ as its inhabitants came from the areas of Ikh shaw’, which were subordinated to the jewtsündamba khutagt himself and his ecclesiastical estate. As was usual, it was the laymen living in suburban areas who were the craftsmen providing the bogd, the nobles and high ranked lamas with their clothing, boots, hats and various luxury articles. According to Dashtseren lama, the Bogd khaan’s silken robes, which were decorated with pearls and other precious stones, were made by the laymen who belonged to and lived in Ikh shaw’ and Züün kharchuud. There was also a prison in the area. South-west of this territory vegetables were grown. Manchu military barracks were also situated there. According to Pürew (Mongoliin uls toriin töw, p. 92.) there was a temple called Saikhan Gombiin süm (‘Temple of Saikhan Gombo’) or Ikh shawiin kharchuudiin khural (‘Assembly of Ikh shaw’ ‘) and he claims that the temple was situated near the present Sansar Trade Center (Sansar üilchilgeenii töw) in the area of Sansar (12th khoroolol). Gonchig lama confirmed that there was a separate temple for the worship of Saikhan Gombo (Tib. mgon-po), who was the main protector of Dashchoimbel datsan as well. However, a painting by Jügder shows only some yurts in this area without any specific temple building. Considering this, Saikhan Gombiin süm may have been an assembly operating inside a yurt or perhaps the temple building was built later than 1913. All data on this temple is kindly provided by Kristina Teleki and Zsuzsa Majer who retain copyright. See relevant section in Monasteries and Temples of Bogdiin Khüree, Ikh Khüree or Urga, the Old Capital City of Mongolia in the First Part of the Twentieth Century: Zsuzsa Majer, Krisztina Teleki Budapest, Hungary. Ulaanbaatar 2006

Хүснэгтийн дугаар :
UBR 927

судалгааны баг :
Team: Д

Газрын зураг :

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

UBR 927