Tsakharyn khiid

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Tsakharyn khiid,

Rinchen Number :

Type of Temple :
Monastic City

Aimag Temple located in :

Sum Temple located in :
Sant soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Description of location :
Site was not found. See nemelt temdeglel part.

Revived temple on site :

Status of site at time of survey :
Maidar temple that was not found.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: Unknown - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
54 monks

Notes :
Maidar mentions the site (No. 692) without any further information. Local people of the sum haven’t heard about it. The surveyors found another ruined monastery northeast of Zeerengiin khiid (ӨХСТ 061) which could be this complex, but any fact cannot confirm this presumption. According to Maidar, the monastery was established in 1767, it had 7 temples and 7 financial units (jas), where 54 monks resided.

Form Number :
ӨХСТ 062

Survey Team :
Team C

Газрын зураг / Map