Noyodyn khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Noyodyn khural ,Bor khoshuuny khural,

Rinchen Number :
395

Rinchen Name :
Noyodyn khural

Type of Temple :
Monastry

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Ondorshireet soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Zorigt vangiin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Өндөрширээт сум. Ноёдын хурал. / Жасаа хурал/ Сумын төвөөс зүүн урагш / бараг урагш/ 30км орчимд Туулын гүүрнээс баруун тийш 3,5 кмт голын баруун бие рүү түрж орсон Бор хошуу хэмээх нүцгэн уулын хойд биед сондгой тасарч ургасан 4 хайлаас модны дэргэд энэ дуганын туурь бий. Үүсгэн байгуулагч нь тодорхойгүй , 19-р зуны сүүлч үед байгуулагдсан гэх энэ жасаа хурал нь мөнх зултай, тахилч ламтай цагийн хурал байжээ. Дулааны улиралд буюу хаврын сүүлч,зун , намрын эхэн саруудад дүйцэн өдрүүдээр Туулын гүний хүрээнээс лам нар гарч ирж хурал хурдаг байжээ. Ихэвчлэн ерөөл, магтаал хурлуудыг хошуу нутаг сүм хийдийн жасын мал сүргийг өсгөн үржүүлэх хүн ардын сайн сайхны төлөө уншдаг байжээ. Цаг цагийн хуралд нь 30 орчим хурдаг байсан Ноёдын хурал 1936 оны сүүлчээр бүрмөсөн хаагджээ.

Description of location :
The site is located in an open plain 30 km. southeast of the Undur Shireet sum, 3.5 km. south of the Tuul River bridge and in an area that is 3.5 k.m from the north of Bor Khoshuu, a spit that juts out into the west of the Tuul river and at the back of 4 isolated elm trees. Only a base of one temple is remaining in the area.

GPS readings :
North 47° 17’  East 105°  19’

Estimated site dimensions (metres) :
Side1: У 8 Side2: Ө 6 Side3: Side4: Side5: Side6:

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
Because the temple base is diminishing, a guide assisted us in finding this site. It is resting nearby a landmark of a herdsman’s livestock fence and 4 elm trees.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
1890

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1937 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1940 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : Unknown - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
30 monks
30 monks

Form Number :
ТӨШШ 011

Survey Team :
Team F

Газрын зураг / Map