Naimny khural

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Naimny khural,

Rinchen Number :
379

Rinchen Name :
Naimny khuree

Type of Temple :
Monastic School

Aimag Temple located in :
Töv

Sum Temple located in :
Zaamar soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Tsatsan bureg uulyn khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Төв аймаг Заамар сум. Найманы хүрээ Заамар сумын төвөөс хойш 18 км-т Ар Баясгалант , Өвөр Баясгалант хоёрын дунд Эрдэнэ уулын баруун бэлд Найманы хүрээ нэртэй хийд төвхнөж байжээ.18-р зууны дундуур энэ нутагт одоогийн Булган аймгийн хойд талын сумд болох Тэшиг ханатайгаас 8 өрх айл энд ирж сууришсан гэдэг.Ингээд энэ өрх айлуудын хүн ам үр хүүхэд өсөн нэмэгдэж Заамар суманд Наймныхан хэмээх овог бүлэг хүмүүс бий болжээ.Энэ овог бүлэг хүмүүсийн байгуулсан хурал номын газар нь энэхүү Найманы хүрээ аж.1850-иад оны дундуур байгуулагдсан гэх энэ хурал нь 2 дугантай нэг нь Гомбо шүтээнтэй нөгөө нь Махгал шүтээнтэй, 40-өөд лам хурдаг, байнгын хуралтай газар байжээ.Хурлын тэргүүн лам нь дандаа Наймныхнаас тэргүүлдэг байсан ба мөн хурдаг лам нарын ихэнх нь ихэвчлэн Найманы лам нар байдаг ажээ.Тус хурлын сүүлчийн тэргүүн нь Зундуй гавьж, гэсгүй нь Гончиг гэлэн гэж хүмүүс байв.1937 оны үед тус хурал хаагдаж 1938 онд 2 дуган нь нураагдан Заамар сумын ХБА-ийн бараа түүхий эдийн агуулах болон баригджээ.Найманы хурал бол хүрээ, хийд биш зөвхөн нэгэн овог отгийн хурал байсан бололтой. /Заамар сумын иргэн Баржингийн хуралд шавилж асан 82 настай Сандаг Алтан гэрэл гуай нартай хийсэн ярилцлагаас 2007.10.22/

Description of location :
Situated in a forest steppe zone, the monastery base is 19 km. north of Zaamar sum centre and 300 to 600 meters from the following holy mountains: west of Erdene Mountain, northeast of Bayasgalan, southeast and north of Urd Bayasgalan.

GPS readings :
North 48° 21’  East 104°  35’

Estimated site dimensions (metres) :
Side1: У 8 Side2: Ө 6 Side3: У 6 Side4: Ө 4 Side5: У 8 Side6: Ө 6

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
Currently at this site, 4 temple and 5 stupa bases can be seen. The building ashlars are still strongly fixed in the soil and big base stones (which could have been a column) are detached and broken into pieces.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
Unknown

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1937 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1940 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
over 40 monks
over 40 monks

Notes :
During the 18th – 19th centuries, 8 families moved from Teshig and Khantai sums of Bulgan province and settled in the area. As they used oxes as their main transport, they were called “The Ox Eight”. Based on this, the area is called Naimiin Khuree or the Temple of the Eight. In 1937 the monastery was shut down and around 1939 to 1940 the sum administration demolished the stupas and the site was used as a kitchen for the brigade’s school. The last khamba Zundui worked at the Dorj Zodov monastery of the Zaamar sum as an unzad till 2006, the year he passed away.

Form Number :
ТӨЗА 023

Survey Team :
Team F

Сандаг


Oral History :

Зундуй


Oral History :

Газрын зураг / Map

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

ТӨЗА 023