Dugant jas

Read in Mongolian

Name(s) of Temple :
Dugant jas,Dugantyn khiid,

Rinchen Number :
711

Rinchen Name :
Delger tsogtiin khiid

Type of Temple :
Monastic City

Aimag Temple located in :
Dundgovi

Sum Temple located in :
Luus soum

Old Aimag Name :
Tusheet Khan

Old Sum Name :
Daichin beisiin khoshuu

Precis History(In Mongolian only):


Дундговь аймаг Луус сум Дугантын хурал. Луус сумын нутаг Ембүү дэрс хэмээх газар энэхүү хурлын туурь байдаг ажээ.Дугантын хурал хэмээн нэрлэгдсэн энэ хурлын байгуулагдсан түүх нь анх Түшээт хан аймгийн Дайчин Бэйсийн хошууны баруун сумын Самдан гэдэг лам 1710-аад оны үед 10 орчим ламтай гэр дуганд ерөөл, магтаал,хангал, цогчин зэрэг хурал хурж эхэлснээр эхлэл суурь нь тавигджээ.Улмаар тухайн үеийн нөхцөл шаардлагаар 50 орчим жил нүүдэллэн явсаар одоогийн байгаа Ембүү дэрсэнд 1760-аад оны үед сүм суварга барьж суурьшжээ.20-р зууны эхээр дугантын хурал нь нэг дугантай 20-иод ламтай мөн дуганыхаа ард нэг цагаан суваргатай жижиг хурал байжээ.Хурлын лам нар зуны эхэн сард Дуганат салхит овоо хэмээх овоог тахидаг.Уг хурал нь 1937 оны үед хаагдажудалгүй дуган нь нураагдсан ба харин суварганы үлдэгдэл нь 1950-иад оны дунд үе хүртэл байжээ. Холбогдох эх сурвалж: 1. Эрдэнэ далай сумын хийдийн даа лам Намсрайтай хийсэн ярилцлагаас /2007.06.25/ 2.Ч.Банзрагч Б.Сайнхүү “Монголын хүрээ хийдийн түүх” УБ 2004

Description of location :
B.Rinchen: Dugant Salkhit ovoo (Erdenedalai sum) The site is located north of the Luus sum centre and the Erdenedalai sum centre is 35Km to the south-east. Rinchen: Dugant salkhit ovoo (Erdenedalai sum), aimag toli: Salkhitad. The ovoo is situated a bit further (N: 46 o48.324, E: 105 o29.264). Dugantiin Us flows in the area. The name, Delgertsogtiin Khiid, is not known by local people at all. The site is situated north of Luus sum centre, and 35 kms southeast of Erdenedalai sum centre According to S. Tavkhai the monastery is close to Yambuu Dersiin Us. Dugantiin Ikh Uul was worshipped and the place was called Salkhit.

GPS readings :
North 45° 47’  East 105°  31’

Estimated site dimensions (metres) :
Side1: U150 Side2: O100 Side3: Side4: Side5: Side6:

Revived temple on site :
No

Status of site at time of survey :
Remnants of 3-4 temples made of bricks are visible on the site. Many prayer wheels and large stupas belonged to the complex as well. Roof tiles were not found but two large bricks (perhaps ground tiles) are interesting. A heap of fragments of pots and other equipment were found. Relic hunters probably haven’t visited the place, but bricks were used to build the nearby winter dwellings. Two wells were in the area and a place where something was burnt is on the south. Terracotta pots from the stupas were found.

Date of founding the monastery/temple :
Unknown

Date of closing and destroying the monastery :
Огноо хаагдсан: Unknown - Ярилцлагын дугаар:
Огноо нураагдсан:: 1930 - Ярилцлагын дугаар:A 57

Old monastery/temple revived:
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):

Date of Reviving:

Monks in Old Temple :
50 monks
50 monks

Notes :
For more information see ДУЛС 025 AM.pdf

Form Number :
ДУЛС 025

Survey Team :
Team C

Догсом


Oral History :

Газрын зураг / Map

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

ДУЛС 025

Site Plan

Site plan drawn by surveyors

Цуглуулсан баримтууд / Materials collected

ДУЛС 025  ATSF  Ж.Шоовон  Аваргуудын өлгий нутаг Луус нутаг  Ном Хуудас : 164  0000-00-00      Д