Bogd khaanii nogoon süm

Read in English

Сүм хийдийн нэр :
Bogd khaanii nogoon süm ,Bogd khaanii nogoon ordon,Erdem itgemjit bilgiig khögjüülen badruulagch,,Goliin nogoon süm,Oyuuniig arwigagch,Deed süm,Bogd khaanii ordonii muzei,Bilgiig khögjüülen badruulagch süm,Sharawpeljeelin süm,

Ринчений зураг дах дугаар :
911

Ринчений жагсаалт дах нэр :
Bogd khaanii nogoon süm

Сүм хийдийн төрөл :
дацан

Байрлах аймаг :
Нийслэл-Улаанбаатар

Байршлын тайлбар :
After the Yellow Palace, the winter residence of the jewtsündamba khutagts, was burned down in 1892, a new palace called the Green Palace was built between 1893 and 1903 on the right bank of Tuul River.

GPS хаяг :
North 47° 53’  East 106°  54’

Сүм хэвээрээ үлдсэн :
No

Судалгаа явуулах үеийн байдал :
On the 1st of April 1926 the authorities decided to turn the palace into a museum. Although the Green and Winter palaces and most of the complex remained practically intact, some wooden buildings such as the Dar’ ekh temple, some small chapels and administrative buildings did not survive. The complex still operates as a museum. Its layout and all the remaining buildings together with their present use are described in the Description of the site section.(See UBR 911 AM.pdf or entry for Bogd khaanii nogoon süm in Old Monasteries (pdf) on www.mongoliantemples.net/en)

Өөр зорилгоор ашиглагдах болсон :
Museum

Сүм хийд байгуулагдсан он :
Yellow Palace burned down 1892 and new palace call

Сүм хийд хаагдсан, нураагдсан он :
Огноо хаагдсан: 1926 turned into a museum - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Өөр зорилгоор ашиглагдах болсон :
Museum

тухайн газар шинэ сүм дугана баригдсан :
No

Үүсгэн байгуулагч хүний нэр болон цол хэргэм (мэдэгдэж байвал):
Нэр, цол хэргэм : jewtsündamba khutagts - Ярилцлагын дугаар:

Date of Reviving:

хуучин хийдийн лам нар
jewtsündamba khutagts household

Тэмдэглэл :
For more information about this site see UBR 911 AM.pdf or entry for Bogd khaanii nogoon sum in Old Monasteries (pdf) on www.mongoliantemples.net/en. After the Yellow Palace, the winter residence of the jewtsündamba khutagts, was burned down in 1892, a new palace called the Green Palace was built between 1893 and 1903 on the right bank of Tuul River (Oyuunbileg, pp. 248-550.). The two-storey white building of the Winter palace (one of the buildings of the Green Palace complex) was built in 1905, with its design based on a picture sent by the Russian tsar to the Bogd khaan. This is where the 8th jewtsündamba khutagt with his wife, the Ekh dagina, lived until his death in 1924. The Green Palace survived the destructions almost intact, and was turned into a museum from 1926, two years after the death of the Bogd khaan, where some of the most precious Mongolian Buddhist artifacts are still held. Winter palace The two-storey white building of the old Winter palace currently contains many of the Bogd khaan’s personal artifacts such as his costumes and robes, hats and jewels, his throne as well as his and his wife’s beds. Also on display are a collection of gifts received from foreign dignitaries, and a collection of stuffed animals, etc. Jügder’s original painting of Ikh Khüree and a painting showing the Khaistai ordon (See entry Rinchen 921) are also exhibited. There is a reception room on the first floor with a staircase leading to the second floor. All data on this temple is kindly provided by Kristina Teleki and Zsuzsa Majer who retain copyright. See relevant section in Monasteries and Temples of Bogdiin Khüree, Ikh Khüree or Urga, the Old Capital City of Mongolia in the First Part of the Twentieth Century: Zsuzsa Majer, Krisztina Teleki Budapest, Hungary. Ulaanbaatar 2006.

Хүснэгтийн дугаар :
UBR 911

судалгааны баг :
Team: Д

Газрын зураг :

Additional Material / Нэмэлт материал

UBR 911

Архивын зургууд :

The temple of Gol Süm. Tsültem, N., Mongolian Architecture. Ulaanbaatar 1988, 74